Added to your basket
Subtotal: ( items in your basket)
WeeRide Kangaroo Child Seat
Usually dispatched within 24 hours
The WeeRide Child Bike Seat an ideal solution for sharing the adventure of riding your bike with your child . Centrally mounted it keeps your loved one close, whilst helping keep your bike well balanced. Manufactured from tough plastic, it includes a soft detachable "sleeping pad" for when your child invariably falls asleep.
The WeeRide mounts on almost any bicycle by way of an ingenious independent steel support bar that attaches between the front handle bar tube and the seat post. Simple to install this seat can be fitted to almost all types of adult cycles including full suspension bikes. The seat can be easily fitted or removed in seconds leaving the mounting bracket installed.
- Kangaroo Seat unique centre mounted bike seat that attaches to nearly all bikes
- Suitable for children aged 1 year upwards
- Easy to use
- Better balance for rider than rear seats due to child's central position on the bike
- Maximum weight 18 kgs / 40lbs
- Suitable for all types of bikes excluding race (drop handlebar) bikes
- DO NOT buy any bike seat until your baby can comfortably hold their head up with a safety helmet on
- Child is visible at all times by rider
- Child's needs can be heard, seen and attended to more easily
- Interesting view for child - no more staring at someone's back
- Child's weight enhances rather than impairs bicycle stability
- Better communication between adult and child
- More comfortable, enjoyable riding experience for child
- Improved balance for rider due to child's central position on bicycle
- Enhanced safety because adult's arms surround child
- Easy to remove child carrier for riding alone
- No dangling arms or legs to reach wheels
- Rear of bike is free to carry equipment
Delivery & Returns
What are the delivery options?
Standard delivery for all bikes is FREE and for accessories it is £2.99. Next Day Delivery is also available if ordered before 10:30pm. This item is: In stock.
How is my order delivered?
We use Hermes for all deliveries and all bike deliveries require a signature at the delivery address entered. Please get in touch with our customer services team who wil be happy to help with any queries.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
There are currently no reviews.
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £100 voucher.