Added to your basket
Subtotal: ( items in your basket)
OnGuard Bulldog 8013 Shackle Mini Bike D-Lock
Usually dispatched within 24 hours
OnGuard bicyclemotorcycleandpowersports locks offer optimal security with the latesttechnological innovationsquality constructionand ease-of-useall at a great price. You'll enjoy all that the premiumbrands offer at a significant savingsgiving you more for less.Great for commutersstudentsand familiesOnGuard delivers themeanest locks at the nicest price.
OnGuard Bulldog 8013 Shackle Mini D U Bike Lock
The OnGuard Bulldog Mini U-Lock is designed for those who travel light and fast but require the extra security of a X2P Double Bolt lock.Constructed with a 14mm square shackle which provides maximum cut resistance. The lock issecurely held in place by the double bolt locking mechanism which gives added strength and high pull resistance by locking tight to 2 sides of the bar. The simple touse quick release multi-position mounting bracket enables you toattach the lock on to your bike within in a matter of seconds once the bracket is fitted.
The lock comesequipped with 5 laser cut key's (1 micro-light and 4 extragrip keys)the micro-light key protects a bright white beam forextra safety.
- Massive 13mm ultrahardened steel shackle which provides maximum cutresistance.
- 90mm x 140mm x 13mmhardened steel shackle.
- Onguard security ratingof 65/100.
- Double bolt lockingmechanism locks tight to 2 sides of the bar.
- 13mm hardened steelshackles are impervious to pryingjacking orcutting.
- Round profile andsmooth edges eliminate leverage points.
- Quick releasemulti-position mounting bracket.
- Ultra-hardenedreinforced crossbar.
- Rubber coatedprotection.
- 5 Laser cut keys1with LED Microlight and 4 extra grip keys.
- Weight (approx): 960g(inc brackets and cable).
Delivery & Returns
What are the delivery options?
Standard delivery for all bikes is FREE and for accessories it is £2.99. Next Day Delivery is also available if ordered before 10:30pm. This item is: In stock.
How is my order delivered?
We use Hermes for all deliveries and all bike deliveries require a signature at the delivery address entered. Please get in touch with our customer services team who wil be happy to help with any queries.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account
There are currently no reviews.
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £100 voucher.