Moon X-Power 1200 Front Light
Usually dispatched within 24 hours
The Moon X Power 1300 features a range of technology to make the light as efficient as possible. Housed in a CNC aluminium body, the X-Power 1300 features 7 modes: overdrive, high, standard, low, flashing, strobe and SOS (only to be used in an emergency, this setting can be seen for miles and used to attract attention).
USB power output function allows you to charge your phone or camera from the battery pack. The battery can operate as a rear light with 6 Lumens output and be mounted to your seat post, handlebars or helmet.
The light's effective cooling system can increase run time and efficiency. Cooling is achieved through the dual air vents and specific bracket design dissipate heat through the light, and a rear zinc alloy heat sink that increases cooling and heat management.
- 2 x XML LEDs
- CNC aluminium body
- 7 modes – Over drive / High / Standard / Low / flashing / Strobe / SOS
- The SOS mode should only be used in an emergency, the SOS mode can be seen for miles
- Handlebar and helmet brackets
- Sophisticated over heating protection system
- Precision optical lens
- Rechargeable lithium ion battery 7.4v 3300mAh
- Charging indicator
- Auto charge cut off
- Battery can operate as a rear light with 6 Lumens output
- Battery can be mounted to seat post, handlebars or helmet.
- Includes extension cable
- USB power output function - charge your phone or camera from the battery pack
- Horizontal and vertical beam adjustment
- Effective cooling system can increase run time and efficiency
- Dual air vents and specific bracket design dissipate heat through the light
- Rear zinc alloy heat sink increases cooling and heat management
- XPS2 battery comes as standard with XP1300
- Can be used as rear safety light
- Low battery and charge indicator
- Can charge USB products like phones and cameras
- Can be mounted to handlebar, top tube, seat post, helmet
- 8.4V DC / 1.5A
- 7.4V / 2500 mah
What are the delivery options?
Standard delivery for all bikes is FREE and for accessories it is £2.99. Next Day Delivery is also available if ordered before 10:30pm. This item is: In stock.
How is my order delivered?
We use Hermes for all deliveries and all bike deliveries require a signature at the delivery address entered. Please get in touch with our customer services team who wil be happy to help with any queries.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account
Top Customer Reviews
Where reviews refer to foods or cosmetic products, results may vary from person to person. Customer reviews are independent and do not represent the views of The Hut Group.
I purchased 2 of these because i found the beam to be a little narrow for my requirements. That said, im glad I did purchase 2 as I use them both at the same time for some fast night time riding. Being able to direct both the beams far ahead on long straight and then quickly lowering and widening the beam for the slower twisty tracks is great. Very bright lights, perfect for my needs,