Guee G-Mount 4 Nichia LED Light and Mount (For Garmin)
Usually dispatched within 24 hours
G-Mount all-in-one solution integrates an LED light with two mounts slot; one for a sports camera and one for a cycle computer. It's a clutter free solution!
Designed for you, the rechargeable light has a row of 4 LEDs with an interchangeable bracket that fits the following systems of cycle computer: Garmin, Sigma, Cateye (please select your system when ordering).
G-Mount can also be used with an under bracket (optional) to mount a sports camera: Sony, Shimano, GoPro and those using a 1/4" camera mount adapter. The under bracket can also be used for GUEE headlights: SOL 300, SOL 300 Plus & SOL 200 Plus. The under bracket is sold separately.
Made from full CNC machined aluminum, GUEE G-Mount is a slick and lightweight multi-bracketed lighting solution that reduces handlebar clutter.
- All in one bracket with rechargeable LED light and 2 mount slots (for cyclocomputer, sports camera).
- Interchangeable computer holder available for Garmin, Cateye, and Sigma systems.
- Connect an under bracket (optional kit) for GoPro, Shimano, Garmin and Sony sports cameras or GUEE SOL series power head light.
- Compatible with GUEE WP phone case kit
- Bracket Material : Aluminum CNC Machined
- Color : Black
- Size (L x W x H) : 130 x 58.5 x 41 mm
- Light modes : Flash/ strobe/ constant
- Lumen : 50lm
- Battery : Li-Poly rechargeable battery 420 mAh
- Charge : Micro USB 5V supply
- Charge Time (approx) : 2 hour 10mins
- Burn Time (in Manual mode) : 25hrs (flash)/ 20hrs (strobe)/ 7hrs (constant)
- Mount size : Ø 31.8mm
- Water resistant : YES/ IPX4
- Weight : 85g
Compatability - G-Bracket is compatible with GARMIN Edge20, 25, 200, 500, 510, 520, 800, 810, 820, 1000 & all Touring models. The G-Bracket can be adjusted 90 degrees for the GARMIN 1000 in navigation model.
What are the delivery options?
Standard delivery for all bikes is FREE and for accessories it is £2.99. Next Day Delivery is also available if ordered before 10:30pm. This item is: In stock.
How is my order delivered?
We use Hermes for all deliveries and all bike deliveries require a signature at the delivery address entered. Please get in touch with our customer services team who wil be happy to help with any queries.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account
There are currently no reviews.
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £100 voucher.