Added to your basket
Subtotal: ( items in your basket)
Sorry, unfortunately this product is currently out of stock
Other customers purchased instead
Camelbak 2017 1.5L Mini MULE Kids' Hydration Pack - Black
CamelBak® has spent over a decade helping people to maximize their performance, comfort, and health by providing the highest quality drink delivery systems available. Originator of the hands-free hydration category, we focus on technically innovative, high-performance systems that fit your active lifestyle.
2017 Camelbak Mini Mule Kids Hydration Pack
This pack has grownup features in a package that fits younger explorers. This pack has grownup features—1.5 liters of water, a bike tool organizer pocket, and zippered compartments for layers and essentials— in a package that fits younger explorers. We’ve also added reflective strips and a safety whistle to make kids easy to spot on the trail.
- Breathable air mesh back panel for a lightweight, comfortable fit.
- 1.5L(85oz) Crux water reservoir.
- Stretch overflow storage compartment lets you easily stash a rain shell or extra layer.
- Safety whistle built into sternum strap.
- The brand new Crux delivers 20% more water per sip, with an ergonomic handle for easier refilling, and an on/off lever that makes it easy to prevent leaks.
- Fabric:200D Polyester .210D Nylon Plain Weave.
- Reflective accents for visibility in low-light environments.
- Weight:210g pack only.430g with reservoir.
- Torso Fit Range:30-40cm / 12-16 in
What are the delivery options?
Standard delivery for all bikes is FREE and for accessories it is £2.99. Next Day Delivery is also available if ordered before 10:30pm. This item is: Sold out.
How is my order delivered?
We use Hermes for all deliveries and all bike deliveries require a signature at the delivery address entered. Please get in touch with our customer services team who wil be happy to help with any queries.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account
There are currently no reviews.
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £100 voucher.